Calling a contractor for tree removal in Passaic County NJ is something which unfortunately may become necessary at some point. Sometimes trees are damaged, diseased, or dying, and trimming and pruning won’t solve the problem. Maybe the tree has become disfigured, or is a safety concern. Such trees may continue to deteriorate, and could pose a threat of serious injury or property damage if not addressed. Simply put – sometimes trees need to be removed.
Removing a tree can be a dangerous task. What if you hired an inexperienced, uninsured tree company to do the job, and an accident resulting in injury to your family, a neighbor, or a worker, occurred? Get the job done safely and efficiently. Use Trusted Tree Service.
Professional Tree Removal In Passaic County NJ
Trusted Tree Service technicians are licensed and fully insured, and respectful of your property. We always strive to exceed your expectations. Before we even start the job, we consult with you on the best way to handle things so you will be completely satisfied. We’ll provide you with an accurate estimate, start the job when we say we will, and bring to your property state of art equipment that will get the job done safely and efficiently. We also offers emergency tree removal service, if your situation demands it.
Removing a tree from your property is not something to be taken lightly. It is often a last resort, if the tree can’t otherwise be saved. If indeed a tree must be removed from your property, make sure you contact a company with the expertise you expect: Trusted Tree Services.
Experienced Tree Service In Passaic County NJ
Keep in mind that property owners are ultimately responsible for maintaining the health and wellbeing of all trees within their property limits. If a tree should cause damage to a person or property, the owner faces major liability if they do not make arrangements for tree removal services. If you have tree that needs removing, call Trusted Tree Services today, and get a free, no-oblligation consultation.
Here is a quick guide to spotting some of the troublesome signs of common tree hazards:
- Cankers: Trees get cankers just like people do. On a tree the canker looks like a huge disfiguring hole or sunken area. Cankers appear on tree trunks and branches. They are an eyesore as well as a threat to tree health.
- Cracks: Anytime you see long, thin crevices in tree bark recognize that this is a crack. Cracks that are attached to other problems like cankers should be checked immediately. Multiple cracks are also cause for concern.
- Dead Wood: Once the wood of a tree has died it should be viewed as very dangerous. Dead wood is extremely dry and vulnerable to breaking at any moment. That means either a large branch or the whole tree may suddenly topple to the ground. This wood often has an eerie appearance.
- Decay: Decaying trees are cause for concern. Because the decay starts from inside the tree, it is difficult to detect. Generally, it is rotting areas eating away at the bark. Decay does not automatically mean the tree is hazardous. A tree service expert needs to check out any tree showing signs of decay to assess its danger level.
- Overgrown Branches: Branches that extend towards power lines are at risk of causing outages or fires so you need to call a tree cutting service.
- Roots: Tree roots that suffer damage can end up causing the tree to fall.
- Weak Branch Unions: Sometimes the point where two branches unite is very weak. There is not enough strong bark to support both, so they can easily crack and break.
Top Tree Service Contractor Serving Northern NJ
Trusted Tree Services has been serving the tree removal needs of Northern N.J. homeowners for the last 20 years, delivering some of the highest quality work in the area and customer service along the way. Our team of experienced tree removal professionals can help you avoid these common dangers by greatly reducing tree hazards on your property with expert tree removal services.