Protect the Health and Beauty of Your Trees with Our Professional Tree Trimming Services
For more than 20 years, when homeowners have needed a professional tree trimming and cutting in Northern NJ they have turned to Trusted Tree Service in Passaic NJ. Our team offers a broad range of tree care services in Passaic County NJ, Bergen County NJ, Morris County NJ, and Essex County NJ and surrounding communities.
Many people use the terms “tree trimming” and “tree pruning” as if they mean the same thing, but, in reality, they are two different tree services. A professional tree service contractor like Trusted Tree Service in Passaic County NJ typically reserves tree pruning to mature trees to help maintain their lush appearance and shape. Additionally, routine tree pruning helps promote the tree’s production of fruit and nuts.
When you hire a tree service company for tree trimming services, their work typically entails removing large branches. Some of the common reasons people call Trusted Tree Service when they need tree trimming in Essex County NJ and surrounding communities include:
- Removal of large branches that pose a risk to property and a safety hazard to people
- To prevent the spread of infections or diseases affecting a tree limb to avoid preventable complete tree removal costs
- Deter deer and other animals from foraging on leaves on low lying branches
- Improve the appearance of an overgrown tree
- Thinning branches in the crown of the tree to allow light to reach lower branches and more rain to reach the roots of the tree as well as to improve air circulation around the leaves
If you are unsure whether you need pruning or trimming tree services in Morris County NJ or surrounding communities, call (973) 506-6400 to schedule a free onsite consultation with our experts at Trusted Tree Service.
The Benefits of Hiring a Tree Service Contractor for Tree Trimming
Since tree trimming usually involves tree cutting of large heavy branches, home improvement and landscape maintenance experts recommend
the homeowner hire a professional tree service company to do this work instead of trying to do the task themselves. While safety is an obvious concern, some of the other reasons to hire a tree service contractor for tree trimming and large branch tree cutting in Essex County NJ include:
- Since determining where branches will fall when cut, if you do your own tree trimming near your home or your neighbor’s house, you run the risk of damaging property
- Similarly, tree cutting and trimming by power and utility is dangerous to both people and property.
- Some areas have laws pertaining to tree trimming and tree cutting in Passaic County NJ, Bergen County NJ, Morris County NJ, and Essex County NJ and surrounding communities.
- Special tree trimming equipment is needed to work safely and to prevent damage to your tree.
To learn more about our tree services in Bergen County NJ, Passaic County NJ, Essex County NJ, and Morris County NJ, contact our team at Trusted Tree Service today!